Connecting Ideas. Inspiring Mobile.
Foster collaboration and thought leadership in enterprise mobility
Today it’s smartphones and tablets. Tomorrow will be different. Our partners are industry experts and business leaders who understand the urgent need for keeping pace with the technology landscape. Our partnerships essentially help enterprises better achieve their mobility needs.
The goal of Strategic Alliances Program is to accelerate business development, achieve mobility goals and drive strategic initiatives.
WHO MAKE GREAT CHAIONE PARTNERS?
Our partners can relate to one or more of the following:
- Enterprise mobility is a key driver for your business or your clients.
- You provide complementary services or products (with respect to ChaiOne) in enterprise mobility.
- You create software products for enterprises in Oil & Gas, Healthcare or other sectors and see the need for mobile app integration.
- You create systems or platforms for enterprise apps.
- You are a thought leader and understand the need for working together to help enterprises adapt to mobility.
HOW DOES THE STRATEGIC ALLIANCE WORK?
These are some of the ways in which we can create a beneficial partnership:
- Collaborate in business development and lead generation activities.
- Mutually promote partner services to prospective clients.
- Identify opportunities for integrating mobile apps with enterprise software.
- Identify strategic avenues such as co-sponsoring or co-hosting events.
- Identify current issues in enterprise mobility and work together to find ways of addressing the problems.
- Participate in quarterly Partner meetings with ChaiOne to review initiatives.
ChaiOne partners with technology agencies to ensure seamless and effective operation of mobile apps.
HOW DOES OUR TECHNOLOGY PARTNER PROGRAM WORK?
Our Technology Partner program entails the following:
- Enable applicable technology solutions for operating ChaiOne’s mobile apps.
- Participate in quarterly Partner meetings to review initiatives.
Some of the areas our Technology Partners address are:
- Mobile Security
- Mobile Network and Connectivity
ChaiOne Fellows network is designed to foster creative ideas, capture future trends and drive best practices in enterprise mobility.
Our ChaiOne Fellows is a close network of business leaders and professionals who share our passion and thought.
WHAT ARE SOME BENEFITS OF THE CHAIONE FELLOWS PROGRAM?
As a ChaiOne Fellow, you can:
- Learn about latest initiatives in enterprise mobility
- Learn how mobility is affecting your business
- Share insights on your industry
- Network with like-minded leaders
- Identify partnership avenues for driving business growth
We host Fellows Evenings to share enriching business ideas and of course, have some fun!
OUR CHAIONE FELLOWS
Owner, Winston Sage Partners
CEO, Fractal River
Mentor & Angel Investor, Houston Angel Network
User Experience Consultant, Halliburton
Board Member & President, Houston Interactive Marketing Association